site hit counter

[CT8]≫ [PDF] Living Darkness #1 Choices edition by Richard McCormack Religion Spirituality eBooks

Living Darkness #1 Choices edition by Richard McCormack Religion Spirituality eBooks



Download As PDF : Living Darkness #1 Choices edition by Richard McCormack Religion Spirituality eBooks

Download PDF Living Darkness #1 Choices  edition by Richard McCormack Religion  Spirituality eBooks

There is a war being fought that cannot be seen--until now!

Living Darkness #1 Choices

Could the shadowy supernatural figures Don thinks he sees be the reason for all the devastated lives around him?


Confident that demons and other supernatural beings are behind the changes to his family, the members of his church, and the murder of his wife and son, Don "The Max" Johnson must find a way to fight back before it is too late. Gifted with the ability to see the spiritual world, Don finds himself being pulled away from his church as his sight of the spiritual world becomes clearer.


In this first story of a six part suspense thriller, Living Darkness #1 Choices, the reader is drawn to the edge of their seat, wondering if they also see shadows moving? With intrigue and suspense that can only be experienced between the pages of Living Darkness #1 Choices, the reader is brought to the brink of seeing what they don't want to see--a war between angels and demons.


Book reviewer Jackie Paulson,


Wow, this is a great story. It touches death, and the reality of gangs. It talks about demon possession and how it affects a person. I was in suspense... I said, "What is going to happen next?" I have experienced odd things concerning my teenager as well. I have had to say, "I bind you Satan in the name of Jesus," to ward off evil spirits of sorts myself. I cannot wait to purchase your other books.


"If you ever thought you've seen something out of the corner of your eye, then maybe you also are in the battle?



Scroll back up and grab your copy today.

WARNING Living Darkness is a serial cliff-hanger , that deals with the occult, supernatural, demonology, & satanism. It is not for young readers. The focus is to bring to light the influence the spiritual world has upon this world (Ephesians 610-12).

Living Darkness #1 Choices edition by Richard McCormack Religion Spirituality eBooks

I really enjoyed the first part of "Living Darkness", which has been described as a "serial cliffhanger." Although a very short book, it sets up its characters quite nicely: Don "The Max" Johnson, ex-football player and now a minister, his son Chris, and his daughter Nichole. After the death of Don's wife, the family become more and more distant from each other, with Chris joining a dangerous gang and Nichole becoming the inevitable rebellious teen. By the end of part 1, Don will encounter a possessed teen named Seth, and tragedy will befall their family once again. I don't want to give away anything, but I'd advise you not to read the description (it gives away a little too much.) The story is very well-written and leaves you wondering what will happen next. While some people may not like these type of "open ended" serial short-stories, preferring everything wrapped up by the end, I didn't mind it. Stephen King did it with "The Green Mile", so when it's done right, it can be very compelling. As it stands now, I'm very curious to read the second part of "Living Darkness"

Product details

  • File Size 1423 KB
  • Print Length 18 pages
  • Publisher RDMc Publishing (June 23, 2013)
  • Publication Date June 23, 2013
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B00DKWC33C

Read Living Darkness #1 Choices  edition by Richard McCormack Religion  Spirituality eBooks

Tags : Living Darkness: #1 Choices - Kindle edition by Richard McCormack. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Living Darkness: #1 Choices.,ebook,Richard McCormack,Living Darkness: #1 Choices,RDMc Publishing,FICTION Occult & Supernatural,RELIGION Demonology & Satanism
People also read other books :

Living Darkness #1 Choices edition by Richard McCormack Religion Spirituality eBooks Reviews


The story grabs your attention right off. It keeps drawing the reader to want more information as you continue to read and I wanted to know what will happen next! Hopefully, a story like this will help and give some understanding to those who read this about not only spiritual warfare, but also an understanding as to why some people act the way they do!
McCormack's debut is bound to send shivers down your spine! This serial cliffhanger will frighten even the most seasoned horror fan. It's original, well thought out and contains a slew of characters that will leave us breathless. The author's writing is reminiscent to King and Matheson who are known for leaving readers spooked and hanging by a thread by the time we reach the terrifying finish. And, let the anticipation begin for the next installment...
This kind of story is right up my alley. Don is a pastor who has recently lost his wife and now his children are estranged to him. He constantly sees this dark shadow in his house and later learns it is an evil spirit of sorts. One day while at the church, a mother brings her son in saying he hasn't been the same since their trip to Haiti. it turns out the boy is possessed and Don finds himself going head to head with a demon.

This is a well written short story and is part of a series of six stories. all of which are Serial Cliffhangers. If you have ever watched the serial films of the 1930 then you'll know what I'm talking about. Basically, each story leaves off at a cliffhanger moment, which is picked up by the next chapter. This story was well-written and I look forward to reading the next one.
I really enjoyed the first part of "Living Darkness", which has been described as a "serial cliffhanger." Although a very short book, it sets up its characters quite nicely Don "The Max" Johnson, ex-football player and now a minister, his son Chris, and his daughter Nichole. After the death of Don's wife, the family become more and more distant from each other, with Chris joining a dangerous gang and Nichole becoming the inevitable rebellious teen. By the end of part 1, Don will encounter a possessed teen named Seth, and tragedy will befall their family once again. I don't want to give away anything, but I'd advise you not to read the description (it gives away a little too much.) The story is very well-written and leaves you wondering what will happen next. While some people may not like these type of "open ended" serial short-stories, preferring everything wrapped up by the end, I didn't mind it. Stephen King did it with "The Green Mile", so when it's done right, it can be very compelling. As it stands now, I'm very curious to read the second part of "Living Darkness"
Ebook PDF Living Darkness #1 Choices  edition by Richard McCormack Religion  Spirituality eBooks

0 Response to "[CT8]≫ [PDF] Living Darkness #1 Choices edition by Richard McCormack Religion Spirituality eBooks"

Post a Comment